Saturday, February 19, 2005

Battle of the Bulge!

Looking into the mirror,
I saw a bloated figure.
No doubt that is me,
and I am growing fatter!
I can't run as my ankle is sprained,
leaving me a month untrained.
I can't resist the goodies I see,
which explains the weight I've gained.
So someone tell me what can I do,
for I just don't have much of a clue.
Slimming pills are a no thank you,
if my liver's gone I don't wanna sue.
Maybe I could try to eat a little less,
exercise my stomach, play less chinese chess.
Don't think too crooked as the line suggests,
I just want a flat abdomen that can impress.
Hopefully the bulge will be gone in a flash,
but that's wishful thinking - I'm reasoning trash.
However if I'm rich here's what I'll say,
Adonis, Jean and Marie, I'll pay by cash.

No comments: