Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dance Performance...

Silent my room was,
With me reading a book.
I felt a disturbance in the force,
And so my phone shook.
I thought the call was spam,
Until the voice belonged to my friend,
Whom I knew in Pre-U Sem,
And to watch a dance we planned.
I seldom watch performing arts,
And in fact this was my second.
The first was a play in parts;
And this one I was beckoned.
The show was by five dancers -
Each was exceptionally talented.
Their moves were encrypted answers,
That only deciphers when inferred.
They started by expressing hope after devastation,
Followed by portraying dreadful isolation,
And next illustrating desperation,
With the finale depicting compunction.
All were equally interesting,
As they require deep thinking.
I truly enjoyed watching;
Thank you my friend for treating.

No comments: