Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dilemma...

Apart from the coming operation,
To relieve my wisdom toothache,
Now comes a decision,
I have to make.
They always say:
The grass is greener on the other side.
I am shown the way,
To cross I cannot decide.
There is this significant project
Entrusted to three of us.
To be able to connect,
We shall move to a new address.
But one wishes to stay,
And cover the other’s job.
I hope they do not delay,
Getting me someone besides a snob.
Now I am worried,
About my colleagues.
I am unsure if will be wearied,
When I am not around to fix.
The dilemma arises,
When my replacement is hard to find.
I detest such surprises,
Especially when problems combine.
Now I am vexed by the questions,
So will I get an understudy or not?
That is not in my jurisdiction,
But it determines if I cross or squat.
My friend is there depending on me,
I have to cross and lend my hand.
But with all outstanding debris,
How do I cross over as planned?

No comments: