Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dilemma...

Science or engineering?
That is the question.
What is my future prospect?
That is my concern.
Should I change,
or should I not?
That's a major problem,
that I have got.
Computing at NUS,
was my choice.
Now my mind is thinking,
it's making some noise.
Too much computers,
will fry my brain.
Anywhere in this Nation,
they'll say I'm insane.
Too much electronics,
will shock the psyche.
By the laws of physics,
that's so unlikely.
Staring at the screen,
will cause blur vision.
But too many circuits,
will cause hallucination.
I could grow psychotic,
if I choose psychology.
I could be sadistic,
if I took biology.
What should I do?
Which course should I take?
Everything seems so dangerous,
I'll just leave it to fate.
No! I cannot wait!
It is my future here at stake!
My passion is computers,
and poetry too.
But I'll do my best,
in whatever I do.
I shall think no further,
I shall not switch.
Even if radiation overwhelms me,
I will not flinch.

No comments: