Saturday, April 10, 2004

Golfing!

At last, I have signed up for my first online blogging service on Zorpia, thanks to my friend who invited me there. She will receive 50 bonus points for my subscription.

I am very tired at the moment, for I had been playing golf with my brother this late afternoon. Today is the first time I had ever played real golf at a range, so I am not really that good, but somehow managed to hit a few straight balls that traveled 50 meters. Beginner's luck that was.

Golf is a rich man's game as many would think, but playing at a golf range is quite affordable actually - $3.10 for 30 balls. That is about the price of a game of bowling during weekends, except that for bowling, the maximum number of balls that you can throw is 21. My brother told me that for a real game of golf at the course, the price is a shocking $100++ per head. Now that version of golf is a rich man's game, so for now I will just stick to the range. So this would be my first online entry of my journal. More will come as time goes by.

No comments: