Sunday, April 11, 2004

Another Day...

Phew, another tiring but meaningful day I had today. I watched the movie "Taking Lives" today, and found that the concept of the murderer resembles that of another movie called "Face Off". In this movie, the murderer takes the identity of his victims after brutally murdering them, for he enjoys living a different life every few years. Being an NC-16 rated movie, the violent scenes were spared by the censorship board, but the sexual portion was not that lucky. How I wish the new ratings system was enforced sooner.

Anyway after the movie, the karaoke lounge at Chinatown was the next destination. It was there that I encountered a rude and unfriendly waiter that nearly blackened my day. If he had bothered to make it an effort to treat his customers nicer and with respect, I would have made the effort to patronise the lounge next time. In any case, the damage is done, and I'll stay away from that place for the time being.


I went to Sim Lim Square next and waited for my dad to bring the faulty motherboard which I bought 2 days ago. After the technician of the shop tested the motherboard, he mentioned that I had to come again tomorrow, for they do not have any stock left for my model. Disappointed, but felt quite consoled after the salesmen sincerely apologized to me, we left the complex and had dinner with my family at Beach Road. I should have called the shop first before going there! That's the lesson I had learnt today.

I'll be off and iron my army No. 3 uniform now. I'll be wearing it for the first time tomorrow to my office. Goodbye No. 4 :)

1 comment:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.