Monday, September 10, 2007

Say Say Say...

If you don't say,
I wouldn't know.
But if I asked too much,
You say I'm kaypoh.

Why don't you want to confide?
Doesn't being kaypoh show that we care?
Why do you keep everything inside?
Do you have an Intel sticker stuck somewhere?

Tell someone your problems,
And you will die.
If that was true,
We can start saying say bye bye.

Nothing bad will happen to you,
If that someone is an empathetic friend.
But if you get even more upset,
Put your "friend" in your next juice blend.

If you can't give good advice,
Trying will just make things worse.
Stay away and refer a someone else,
Whom you can trust and ain't perverse.

If you give bad advice and still wanna stick around,
Next time when you're in trouble you'll weep a few buckets full.
NeWater won't pay you more for your tears,
So save your effort and don't be a fool.

If you think nobody will understand,
Wait for your problems explode, then everyone will.
If you're still sane and alive then,
You might wanna do it again for the thrill.

If I don't say this,
You might not know.
But if you asked too much,
I won't say you're kaypoh.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

YY!!! what happened to ur tagboard? -yy- =)

Unknown said...

Hello yy, great to hear from you again =) Well, after so long of inactivity, my tagboard apparently got tired and left me. I had been very busy over the past year as you can tell and the quality of my posts has deteriorated much. But I should be free-er now, so I'll try to practice more and reconsider getting back a tagboard soon.

Cheerio,
YY

Kristin said...

ehs write more leh! i still do frequent ur blog!!!!!!! =) hows life manns, do take lotsa care yah! =)

Unknown said...

Haha I will try my best to!

Life has been good so far; hope yours is better =) Your line of work sure is tough, so you must take care too!

Kristin said...

will!!! u too! jiayou jiayou! =)