Monday, November 21, 2005

Choking Smoke...

When a cold wind blows on a windy day,
There will be smoke coming my way.
I am unlucky or in another word suay,
Long ago I gave up running away.
No matter where I stand in open space,
A cloud will appear in front of my face.
Even if I am walking in a fast pace,
The cloud never ceases to give chase.
Clouds of smoke are everywhere,
Consuming me like a gummy bear.
I am innocent though sometimes I swear,
But the way I am treated is so not fair.
A moment in the cloud I will succumb,
And sneeze, tear and cough my lungs numb.
It is amazing how some can be so dumb,
To take the smoke like it is chewing gum.
It stains their teeth and dulls their mind,
Causing their life to be misaligned.
If that doesn’t happen we will soon find,
Their tar-filled bodies lying beside a shrine.
What I can do for them is to pray for rain,
Such that they will all light up in vain.
So long as there is no smoke to drive people insane,
They can curse all they want or even complain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Wellness Intelligence to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!