Monday, May 23, 2005

Duties...

I was assigned,
To guard the lobby.
Yes, I mind;
It's not my hobby.
With another buddy,
We held the entrance.
It's brainless and shitty;
Requires superb tolerance.
From Sat to Sun,
I was sad;
Waiting for the next sun;
Little sleep I had.
I am unarmed,
And also untrained.
Please be alarmed;
And do complain.
My eyesight is poor;
I can't check passes.
I am still unsure,
Even with my glasses.
My ankle is still bad,
So I can't run.
If there's a threat,
I'll use my water gun.
If we're headstrong,
We'll be blamed.
When things goes wrong,
We'll be framed.
Ignorance is unacceptable;
Geniuses we must be.
Incompetence is insufferable;
Being talented is the key.
The pay is miserable,
Peanuts are a better gauge.
The Zoo is more comfortable;
Put me in a cage.

No comments: